AllForYourWedding - Had a problem with the shipping of the items I ordered online from them. My package was kind of lost

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

Had a problem with the shipping of the items I ordered online from them.My package was kind of lost but I am happy because allforyourwedding.com was the one contacted the courier and fix the problem.

They were so hands on with their customers and I am happy with their service. They made sure that their customers get their items safe and fast.

Thank you!

I highly recommend this shop because they offer a variety of products which has not only an inexpensive tags but with high quality as well!I am pleased and giving them a 4 stars.

Www.allforyourwedding.com

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

Helpful, called got my item before I even expected it and I had no idea how much I wanted it till I got it, very fashionable. Products has high quality and have a greatvalue. Did a lot of help in the preparation of my wedding by giving suggestions,from the invitations, bridal shower favors, to gowns and accessories, sands and candles to bridal party gifts & collections, giving me the options with their wide variety of products. Its a one-stop shop that you won't go anywhere else.

I appreciate your help!!!! You're awesome!!! keep up the good work!!

Aliyana Summer -Lexington, SC

Review about: Bridal Shower Gifts.

AllForYourWedding - My Name's Christine and im satisfied with allforyour wedding

Makati, Manila 0 comments

All for your wedding helped me with Everything i need to prepare for my wedding!I don't have to hire a wedding planner for my big day so me and my fiancee had saved money and time for going anywhere for the wedding.I cant wait to see myself wearing a wedding!!!Our invitation cards are so cool!Though our wedding won't be that glamorous but as we give the invitation cards we ordered at all for your wedding some people are expecting so much now!!My partner and I got challenged by the Idea but well,we do love it!thanks to All for your wedding!until next time.

I am satisfied and happy w/ www.allforyourwedding.com

Davao, Davao 1 comment

www.allforyourwedding.com is a big help for me.W/ the wide variety of products for wedding occasion, w/this alone is a time saving effort.

All of what you need is there already. Products are of good quality and not only just the products but also their Customer Service.

Always ready to answer all your queries and that's a good point on their site :)A quick delivery of your orders are rest assured.Will surely recommend this site to my friends , i know they'll be satisfied w/this also .To rate this site, im giving a high 5 .

Comments

Hirst

Fast service and shipping helped this stressful bride!!

AllForYourWedding - All for your wedding is a scam

Monroe Township, New Jersey 10 comments

Ordered cake topper 4 weeks ago and still have not received it.The customer service stinks!

Very unprofessional! And will treat you like you are wrong because they haven't sent your merchandise that you paid for before it has even been shipped! I will not allow them to destroy my wedding although with all the reviews I've read after the fact it seems they already have done to so many people! I asked for a refund and the woman stated she would give a refund less the shipping cost I explained to her nothing has even been shipped!

She would not give her name and continued to argue with my fiancé and I about where our merchandise was. She kept saying "they shipped it", "they shipped it" I asked her who is "they" I ordered from you!

I had to call from a different number to get them to answer the phone to even find our about my order!BAD BUSINESS!!

Review about: Cake Topper.

Comments

Hirst

Fast service and shipping helped this stressful bride!!

A month before my wedding, I've search through a lot of sites looking for the things that would make my special day the best it could ever be.Luckily, I came upon allforyourwedding.

Never got any prob with the service.It was simply the best there is.

A month before my wedding, I've search through a lot of sites looking for the things that would make my special day the best it could ever be.Luckily, I cam upon allforyourwedding.

Never got any prob with the service.It was simply the best there is.

#193021

For my wedding I ordered a cake topper a few months in advance from Allforyourwedding.com

I didnt receive it for over a month, contacted them via e-mail and phone and was sent an e-mail saying it was on back-order and would take a few days.1 month before my wedding i contacted them again with no response via phone or e-mail, 2 weeks before my wedding the same thing...

I was told I would receive a refund the day of my wedding since I had not received my cake topper yet...

it has been 5 months and they have not refunded my money and will not respond to my phone and e-mail messages.DO NOT TRUST ALLFORYOURWEDDING.COM

These are some freaking Scammers. Going to the headquarters next week to get my refund. They won't return my calls..

Got my garter, and than had a personal call that walked me through the matching pieces that I had no idea they had. Really great service.

My hubby and I also read a lot of this wackos malicious garbage.I called up which by the way is so freaking easy.

The phone is on the website and they have a bubble. So apparently she is dumb as well as a wacko. Anyway- I dealt with Chris- who was adorable. He got me my double manly cake topper- and some sparkly stuff for the table.

I give them 100 hip hip hoorays for having service.I pray for the spouse that has to deal with the hag above.

LOL- I guess we are all here and looking at the same thing.Thanks both of you for posting something positive.

I was a bit scared to order and now I am not. Also notice that the first one does not provide her name? Hmm hiding behind ugly lies is my guess, or maybe a back order that she refused to accept.

Sad to say my sister did this to a company, and I was so pissed that she blamed the company when they told her the truth from the start.Anyway, now I will def, buy from them.

Jess, I feel the same way!I was so hesitant to buy from them, I called and got the owner.

She was the greatest she walked me through all my needs, it was good to talk to a real person. I am really convinced it is one bridezilla that has the mouth the same of niagra falls. Why do this *** girls act this way.

Anyway, I got my aisle runner, petals ( chose 100 packs they personalized them for me) and a topper.Loved it all, and everything was delivered to me in a fair amount of time.

Just got my favors and love them.Glad I did not listen to this one girl who seems to be posting everywhere the same bs.

My other best friends got a cake topper delivered in less than 4 days.They have awesome tiffany petals that are actually the right color- my theme was tiffany - pink ( not chocolate) and they had petals made for me.

View more comments