Dallas, Texas

Helpful, called got my item before I even expected it and I had no idea how much I wanted it till I got it, very fashionable. Products has high quality and have a greatvalue. Did a lot of help in the preparation of my wedding by giving suggestions,from the invitations, bridal shower favors, to gowns and accessories, sands and candles to bridal party gifts & collections, giving me the options with their wide variety of products. Its a one-stop shop that you won't go anywhere else.

I appreciate your help!!!! You're awesome!!! keep up the good work!!

Aliyana Summer -Lexington, SC

Had an Experience with AllForYourWedding?

Comments

Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more National American Miss - Beauty Pageant Review from Bellflower, California National American Miss "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more